Name:
Location: FL, United States

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Pictures from the Trip

Everyone had a seat on the plane, except for Brian. William is trying to remedy that.

Here Brian is getting a thorough scan from the Japenese security ladies. They finally found his scissors.

This is Quentin, the young boy I sat next to in the plane for about 12 hours. We played hangman, the dot game, and tic tac toe, until we couldn't play anymore. I gave him my Gideon's Bible as a gift. He seemed to be very appreciative.

This is Alex and John, two of the men we worked with while we were there.

Here is a picture of Balut: a fourteen-day old fertilized chicken egg.

Balut again.

Here I am helping one of the missionaries with his Palm Pilot.

A Jollibee value meal. Jollibee is McDonald's competitor in the Philippines.

A group shot of some of the people we worked with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home